Job Reference ID
General Job Description
The company is a major solar energy specialists with presence in all states of Australia who are known by their excellent customer service and solar solutions.
With a strong growth in the commercial and residential solar business nationally, the company is looking for an A-grade CEC accredited electrician to lead a small team installing Photovoltaics (Solar Energy) systems to residential and commercial properties .
- Lead team of electricians and apprentices
- Installation of Solar Systems on residential and commercial properties
- Upgrading and maintenance of pre-existing solar systems.
- Fault finding/diagnosis of solar PV system issues and problem solving.
- Completion of job files and compliance documentation.
- Current driver’s license.
- Licensed A Grade Electrician.
- CEC accreditation
- Working at Heights Certification.
- White Card.
- Previous Solar experience
- Base + super + car allowance – negotiable for the right person.
- Excellent company culture
- Work with an organisation is well regarded for the highest standards of technical excellence in the energy sector.
If this opportunity is of interest to you or you would like more information get in touch with Andrea Molander
- CEC Accredited Electrician needed
- Team Lead Position
- Provide electrical services to residential and commercial solar sites
Full Job Description
Opportunity for CEC Accredited Electrician to work with major solar company in Australia leading a team