Job Reference ID
General Job Description
- 10+ years of experience as a Solar and Storage engineering and business leader, having managed organizations of 20 people or more
- Masters’ degree in Engineering with a focus on Renewables (Solar and/or Storage), or Business Administration
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work well with peer leadership and distributed stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple projects with attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive technical knowledge of Solar engineering and product development
- Excellent financial skills and ability to analyze financial data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Lead development and implementation of Client and market penetration strategies
- Overall responsibility for execution and WOW customer experience of projects within the US and EMEA market segment
- Lead the development of new service offerings
Full Job Description
The Director – ES is responsible for working collaboratively with the organization to grow existing offerings with new customers and lead the development and launch of new products and services with existing and new customers.