Job Reference ID
General Job Description
- You are responsible for ensuring the quality, schedule and budget of commercial and utility-scale solar construction projects.
- You control external and internal project teams as key personnel regarding the above named project management scope.
- You supervise the execution process on site and are responsible for the project reporting.
- You procure subcontract labour, materials and ancillary items.
- You continuously monitor and maintain excellent levels of health & safety on site.
- Large scale solar PV Experiece .
- Construction Management GES experience– Green Energy Solutions
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of engineering or similar.
- You can already look back on more than five years of professional experience in the energy construction or PV industry.
- You can also present international experience in project management and project leadership.
- You possess target orientation and communication skills, and are organizationally talented.
- Your strengths in making decisions is assertive and you enjoy working in a team.
- We require a willingness to travel and spend months at the construction sites.
- You have very good MS Office skills, particularly in MS Project.
- Business-fluent spoken and written English skills and very good spoken and written Spanish or Portuguese skills round off your profile.
- Solar PV
- Project Management
- Financial Management
Full Job Description
Our client is one of the leading international high quality solar panel manufacturer and project developers globally, with a world class team of professionals providing innovative solutions for solar and energy storage needs across the globe. For their project development business we are looking for an experienced Project Engineer with utility scale solar PV experience.