Job Reference ID
General Job Description
Our client is a leading international company managing the full cycle of development of large scale solar projects, with a world class team of professionals providing innovative solutions for solar needs Australia wide. They are one of the world's fastest growing solar companies.
Anávo is partnering with one of the largest solar PV manufacturers, more recently O&M provider to identify their next Business Development Manager (O&M Services). Their world class team of professionals are known for delivering industry leading high efficiency solar cells, solar modules, solar power systems and off-grid solar power application solutions.
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to help with the growth of their O&M department. The O&M Business Development Manager will plan, build, and maintain the O&M sales channel in Australia. Based in Melbourne the role may involve some traveling and be the point of contact for existing and new clients throughout lead generation, negotiation and securing agreements.
- Develop an account penetration strategy to grow the territory
- Contact and meet existing prospects and clients and build a close, binding relationship to understand their needs
- Generate, identify and contact leads through different sources and trade publications
- Liaison with wider O&M team members to achieve competitive bids for sub-contracted services
- Obtain necessary information to independently analyze and further qualify opportunities and proposals
- Successfully drive and negotiate deals through final stages of commitment with the help of all available resources to close business in alignment with quarterly/annual sales goals
- Collect and share competitive information as well as market and territory data from the field to assist in marketing strategies as well as to define sales and business development activities
- Assist in preparing Scope of Work for contracts
- Participate in trade shows and conferences to represent the company, to entertain clients and prospects and to close new sales opportunities
Requirements and benefits
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for the solar and service industry
- Relevant tertiary education preferred, equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Strong work ethic, positive team attitude and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Background in Operation & Maintenance highly favoured
- Ability to function successfully both independently and within a team
- Ability to find the decision maker in a complex deal
- Experience with value selling and designing an account penetration strategy/plan
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively
- Attractive Remuneration | OTE $180K 1st Year
- Office in Melbourne
- Join one of largest global solar energy solutions companies
Full Job Description
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced BDM to join this rapidly growing company and support their O&M sales channels growth