This role will work closely with the Director of Marketing to take new leads through the qualification process and preliminary work scoping to enable effective follow-up by a senior member of the commercial team. Our ideal Inside Sales Rep will:
· Respond to inbound calls, web inquiries and emails
· Send outbound emails and make outbound calls to a targeted group of accounts
· Reach out to past clients as part of our customer experience program and “win back” efforts to lost accounts
· Have the ability to learn, understand and explain our core service offerings effectively to inspire customer interest
· Ability to be resourceful and think quickly on your feet
· Friendly and professional personality
· Strong work ethic with ingrained integrity
· Strong computer skills
· Strong CRM experience (SalesForce, HubSpot, or other)
· Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
· Ability to participate in internal and client meetings outside of local time zone
· Must be a supportive team member, able to work in a collaborative environment as well as work on self-directed independent projects.
· Must be self-motivated with an ability to balance multiple projects under tight deadlines.
· A transition to outside sales will be possible after 2 years
This role will work closely with at least two senior commercial Business Development Directors to implement sales outreach plans around industry conferences, webinars, targeted marketing campaigns and regional sales efforts.