· Work towards solar and wind project opportunities identification and assessments, regulatory feasibility and approvals
· Manage the development of wind and solar projects, with a focus on land securing, permitting and connection activities.
· Oversee relationships with project stakeholders, including developers, transmission service operators, local councils and suppliers.
· Support financial department on project finance activities.
· Coordinate with internal Technical, Financial, and Legal teams and other stakeholders to implement and accelerate all project related work leading to decision on investment as per internal procedures.
· Compliance with local laws and Workplace Safety as well as with internal policies
Our client is one of the biggest operators of renewable energy portfolios in Europe. They develop, build, own and operate several hundred MW (with a huge pipeline to be executed). With close to 200 people spread across Europe, the group of companies is experienced in developing and executing the EPC of solar power projects across Germany, Spain, Italy, Poland, and the Baltic region.