Job Reference ID
General Job Description
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Engineering support of solar mounting system to commercial sales team.
- Management of existing customers from Pre-Sales to After Sales support specifically on rooftop solar mounting projects.
- Responsible for site survey and solve correlation technique issues for the clients in terms of building structure suitability with solar mounting system.
- Associate with certificate authorities and improve the universality of certifications.
- In view of potential customers' pre-sales questions, reasonable coordination and communication, using the company's technical staff to provide technical support to solve problems, seek cooperation.
- Collect the corresponding project information, communicate with the technical department, and cooperate with the technical department to complete the design soluiton.
- Submit weekly sales reports, including sales and market conditions, customer and price information, local technical standards and certificate requirements.
Key Skill Knowledge and Attributes
- Be familiar with Australian solar PV mounting structure design specification
- Tertiary degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, Building Engineering, Solar Engineering, or equivalent engineering
- Be aware of steel & aluminum processing technology, anti-corrosion, etc.
- Be aware of building code, structural engineering design or wind loading accessment
- 2 years proven engineering experience in structural/building industry, or solar/renewable energy industry, and good understanding of solar PV system.
- Be familiar with engineering applications, such as Auto CAD, SolidWorks/Pro-e.
- Be familiar with Office applications, such as Excel, Word, Power point.
- A team player with high level of dedication to the renewable energy future.
- Building or structural engineering background is preferred
- Join a dynamic and growing renewable energy company
- Utilize your technical knowledge and expertise to grow the company
- Work alongside a team of dedicated professionals and play a key role in the company
Full Job Description
As a Sales Support Engineer, your main objective will be to provide technical support to the commercial sales team. You will be responsible for providing engineering support for solar mounting systems, managing existing customers from pre-sales to after-sales support, and conducting site surveys to ensure building structures are suitable for solar mounting systems.