One of our clients is in search of an experienced Business Development Manager to develop their business opportunities in France. His/her responsibilities will be as follows :
– Represent the company and develops sales and penetration of the products of the company in the area for which he/she is in charge: France
– Regularly visit customers in order to maintain a durable business relationship
– Prepare and sign off a sales plan with the scheduled actions to implement in the market, defines route to market and proposition
– Provide accurate sales forecasts for the assigned areas and customer segments (Distributors/Installers)
– Ensure that the payments of order intake are completed on time
– Work closely with the trainer and marketing to set up customer training calendar / provides training for basic needs
– Manage administrative tasks related to the tasks referred to above and fill in the CRM/ERP in place
– Actively seek new customers by any means and according to company strategy and the score card policy of the company
– Provide a report of his activity on request of his/her direct manager and/or participate in sales meetings at places specified by the company
– Negotiate prices with customers in compliance with the pricing policy of the company, and only for products and services of the company or authorized by the company,
– Inform on a regular basis about competition, market shares, price trend, legislation, key figures of the market
The Business Development Manager France provides his/her reports to and works closely with the Sales Director EMEA (sales forecasts, weekly sales meetings, shared practices, …)
The role requires an entrepreneurial, ambitious and highly credible individual, very field oriented, comfortable being resilient and self-sufficient and very customer-oriented.
· A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a sales development role for added value solutions
· Experience in PV industry
· Very communicative (verbally and written) and good team working
· Frequent local travel within the assigned area
· French speaking and fluent in English.
· Strong presentation skills
This is an opportunity to join a leading company in a fast growth sector and raise your career to another level.
It comes with great challenges, autonomy, support, professional development perspectives and rewards as objectives are reached.
Our client is one the fastest growing renewable energy companies in the world. They produce productive, reliable, smart, and safe components for solar power systems, substantially increasing the energy harvest of solar panels. Their micro inverter range is profoundly changing the way solar systems function and how fast they return the investment into the independent solar power system.