Job Reference ID
General Job Description
Our client is a fast growing and award-winning team specializing in Energy Storage System and Integration Solutions in the Residential & Commercial sectors. They provide advanced turn-key lithium battery storage systems, controlled by EMS and their cloud base system with cutting edge algorithm to improve product lifetime and efficiency.
Role and Responsibilities
With impressive business growth in Australia and expansion into wider APAC markets, our client is working to localise their branding and marketing function and team capacity to support their take-off. They are looking for a Marketing Manager with a blend of marketing and branding skills, to take lead responsibility for creating and executing the company’s branding and marketing strategy and actions across APAC as per instructions from the Headquarters.
On the Marketing side, you will:
- Build a strong brand marketing team based in Australia covering the whole APAC market, and work closely with the local sales team to bring more leads and increase brand recommendations and customer satisfaction.
- Lead the marketing campaigns and evaluate marketing performance metrics to help the local sales team improve customer relations in activities such as roadshows, training hub workshops and exhibitions.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis, etc.
- Understand the situation and trends of competing products in Australia and the APAC area and formulate corresponding strategies and marketing techniques, according to the characteristics of different markets.
On the Branding side, you will:
- Define and implement tailor-made action plans to boost the brands performance, monitor success metrics, and ensure the brand awareness as well as the reputation at the highest level.
- Communicate with the Headquarters, local departments, and external agencies to do branding O2O/B2B/B2C, including public relationship management, press release, document auditing, translation, social media and official website operating.
- Conceptualize and develop content for all internal and external O2O campaigns: storytelling, planning and implementation in multimedia formats.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate media performance, create data reports and provide optimization measures.
- Support the sales team in providing product and brand content, in line with each brand vision & DNA, to match the target customers.
- Bachelor’s degree (in marketing, energy or similar fields) or above with more than 3 years’ working experience in new energy industry, including photovoltaic, energy storage, or wind power, etc.
- Strong marketing and branding background with excellent communication skills; pay great attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing, fast-paced working environment.
- Logical thinking and creativity in working methods.
- Root cause analysis, ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Native speaker English with strong writing skills, any other languages would be preferable.
- Excellent team builder and leader.
What are on offer
- A steep learning curve and an appreciative international environment
- Participation in a highly motivated and efficient team
- Expand horizons as the company grows rapidly and globally
- Compensation higher than the average level
Apply now through the apply button or get in touch with Fiona Lin via email@example.com for a confidential conversation. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Anavo welcomes, values and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with different cultural backgrounds and disabilities.
- Professional growth & development in Renewable Energy & Solar
- Leading marketing execution for energy storage products in Australia
- Opportunity to extend Marketing management to the wider APAC markets
Full Job Description
Marketing Manager with an award-winning energy storage supplier to a strong brand marketing team based in Australia covering the whole APAC market