Job Reference ID
General Job Description
Our client is a purpose driven team with entrepreneurs and committed professionals dedicating in researching, developing, and delivering reliable and innovative solar mounting and tracking systems worldwide.
With ambitious growth plan and long-term commitment to the Australia market, our client is looking for a Country Manager, who brings strong business management experience and market knowledge in the solar industry, to fledge their Australia business. Reporting to their Oceania Sales Director, the Country Manager will develop and implement strategies, design sales matrix, manage sales team, key accounts, and project delivery to drive the company’s business growth across all market segments: residential, ground-mounted C&I and utility.
Key Duties and Responsibilities：
- Develop in-depth industry knowledge and collect latest market information and trends, in order to provide fact-based insights for the company’s strategic development plan.
- Determine sales strategy for the designated market in line with the company’s development goals, this includes formulating annual sales targets and budgets, executing sales plan and achieving sales targets.
- Conduct regular visits to clients (e.g. project owners/developers/investors/EPC) to build new and maintain existing business relationships and partnerships.
- Conduct market analysis on relevant national policies, product compliances, users/clients’ needs, competitors, sales channels and other relevant information.
- Lead sales management and new business development, manage key accounts, as well as follow up and have the oversight of the delivery of major projects.
- Participate in photovoltaic industry related exhibitions, seek and develop potential business opportunities, to grow and optmise the client base.
- Work closely with the partners and management team at headquarters to ensure efficient collaboration.
- Bachelor degree or above in related majors such as Marketing and Sales.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a sales role, min. 2 years in managing a sales team, preferably in solar PV industry and with strong network in the sector.
- Demonstrate strong market knowledge, and the capability to quickly capture market information, development trends, and actively open and grow new markets.
- Strong skills and proven experience in communication, team management, resource allocation, commercial negotiation to drive project implementation.
- Proficient in English listening, speaking, reading, and writing abilities.
Sydney (preferred), Melbourne or Brisbane. Home-office with business traveling in Australia.
- Business leadership role
- Home-office plus interstate traveling
- Sales, and sales team management
Full Job Description
Country Manager with an innovative solar mounting and tracking company to grow their Australia business across residential, C&I and utility solar sectors.