Job Reference ID
General Job Description
A global leading smart energy solutions provider, our clients boast 4 global R&D centers and 6 international marketing regions, with manufacturing bases spread over 16 countries and regions and over 40,000 employees worldwide.
With the green energy, smart network, load reduction, and new storage service systems, the company set up a platform-based enterprise, building a regional smart energy industry ecosystem. It provides a total energy solutions package for public institutions, industrial, commercial, and end users to achieve energy conservation, carbon reduction, and accelerate the energy transition.
This is a challenging opportunity to utilize your existing industry networks and contribute your skillsets in business development, strategic thinking, and sales to increase the company's market share and strategically grow the business in the electrical industry, while focusing on LV Power Product Components.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the strategic sales and business development plans and activities to promote channel growth for the LV business, by collaborating with other sales and marketing professionals in other countries and with the corporate headquarters.
- Promote & strategically sell the company's LV solution portfolio into the targeted market segments. Screen & qualify new projects to build healthy strategic pipelines and improve the distribution channel success.
- Develop strong industry networks, customer relationships & strategic partnerships for the electrical contractors, electrical wholesalers, panel builders and installers with the goal of closing deals.
- Lead customer interaction & drive responsible teams throughout the entire process from pre-tender design stage & sales phase.
- Responsible for pitch discussions, proposals & documentation, contract negotiations, price negotiations & securing the order.
- Early engagement in identifying projects to promote the company's solutions & services into the project design scope before tender is released to improve win rates during sales & tendering stage.
- Understand the key decision makers and customer’s buying preferences, identify the correct offering & channel to market, engage with internal & external stakeholders to deliver the best solution to the customer.
The successful candidate will have practical understanding of the competitive landscape, excellent understanding of the sales and tendering process and strong stakeholder management capabilities. The position requires a high degree of adaptability and professionalism to increase the visibility, profile and reputation of the organisation, as well as:
- 5-6 years' experience in Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Engineering or equivalent.
- Existing strong customer network connections with relevant industry clients and decision makers in the LV distribution channel (electrical wholesalers, contractors, panel builders, & installers) is a must. Network connections with developers and consultants will be a bonus.
- Technical understanding of LV components (e.g. circuit breakers, contactors, control products, surge arresters, power meters, earth leakage relays, solar inverter systems etc) will be highly advantageous.
- Proven track record of successfully winning business for the organisation via business development/sales skillset and a strong passion for delivering results.
Apply now through the apply button or get in touch with Andreea Olariu at 0406 943 268 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.
Anavo welcomes, values and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with different cultural backgrounds and disabilities.
- Join global smart energy solutions provider newly entering the Australian market.
- Full-time Business Development Manager opportunity in Sydney.
- Have the chance to make your mark and grow the business in Australia.
Full Job Description
Drive Strategic Sales & Business Development to promote channel growth for the LV business with a global leading smart energy solutions provider.