Job Reference ID
General Job Description
Committed to driving Australia’s transition to clean, renewable energy for a sustainable future for generations to come, our client is a well-known global specialist for photovoltaic system technology. Due to their expansion, they are looking for their new Contract Manager to analyse and evaluate the commercial for their ongoing and upcoming Large Scale Projects.
Reporting to Head of Legal America & Australia and working closely with the Sales projects Team and Contract Management team Global, the Contract Manager is responsible for analysing, reviewing, evaluating contract and commercial risks in a holistic manner as well as revising and negotiating customer projects and agreements before and during project execution in accordance with legal, commercial and compliance policies and contractual requirements.
The contract manager is an essential position with high visibility within the organisation and is an integral member to support sales, procurement, project management and quality on claims management and project issues related to contract interpretation and requirements.
- Management of the contract process and risk
- Key interface and coordinates with direct and indirect customers, project management, application engineering, sales, service, legal, finance and senior management.
- Management of contracting process and structure of contracts including summarizing and tracking key contract terms and coordinating input from the legal, sales, service, etc.
- Responsible for the drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contract documents.
- Examines and prepares general business and commercial transaction documents including project calculations to ensure cost transparency.
- Develops negotiation strategies and supports negotiation team on complex contracts
- Participates in organization risk reviews, providing useful and detailed input to inform others of contract work-scope and other risks.
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in legal, finance or business administration
- At least 3 years’ work experience as financial analyst, controller, or equivalent
- Construction or Oil & Gas industry experience
- Demonstrated familiarity with legal and construction concepts
- Ability to draft initial or alternative contract language and effectively negotiates modifications to standard contractual provisions
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good overall business and financial understanding
- Ability to understand and anticipate departmental and corporate matters
- Qualification as Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) desired
Interested? Apply now or contact Andrea Sanz (email@example.com) for further information!
- Construction or Oil & Gas industry background
- 5 to 10 years of experience
- North Sydney based
Full Job Description
Join a multinational company in the Renewable Energy industry as Contract Manager to evaluate their contract and risk processes holistically.