Job Reference ID
General Job Description
The aim of the role is to expand Sun Investment Group operations in the country and becoming a leading renewable energy provider on the German market by originate multiple PV projects throughout the country.
The role can be based in any city within Germany with preference to the Eastern part of Germany.
What do we require:
- Good knowledge of the German renewable energy market (PV and Wind)
- Minimum 6 year’s experience in real estate project development for renewable energy projects in commercial areas.
- Interest and understanding of renewable energy projects (PV solar)
- Good knowledge on German construction Law
- Proven track record of effective communications with project stakeholders, including energy customers, landowners, government officials, utility representatives, and community members
- Experience in opportunity identification; Land Securing and demonstrated success in prospecting, identifying, and qualifying new business opportunities.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to roll up his or her sleeves and act with a problem-solving mindset.
- High Ability to work within a network to get in touch with customers and support the internal colleagues.
- Able to build relationships quickly.
- High willingness to frequent travel
- Work towards land opportunities identification and assessments, regulatory feasibility and approvals
- Focus on opportunity identification and land securing, permitting and connection activities wit focus on East Germany
- Building the future structure of a land scouting team as business operations will grow
- Oversee relationships with landlords, including developers, local councils and municipalities
- Compliance with local laws and Workplace Safety as well as with SIG policies
What we offer:
- Workflow in a young but experienced team, which leads solar energy revolution in CE
- Great opportunity to create and implement your own business-friendly solutions within the company
- Future career path based on culture of global growth and development within the company
- Visible results of your work
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback
- Many others benefits and opportunities, which we can discuss during recruitment coffee
- Lead all land acquisition in DACH
- Flexible location – East Germany preferred
- Rewarding financial proposition
Full Job Description
To acquire land particularly in East Germany ranging from 12 hectares to 500 hectares. Also responsible for permitting etc.